Camping sites |
The 8 hectare area of SFC-Kangaslampi is beautifully located in a pine forest on the shore of a small pond, within walking distance of the services of Pajulahti Sports Center. Open year round. In the summer, staff on site, at other times calling the host on site.
There are both seasonal (1, 3, 6, 12 months) and 24-hour locations in the area.
A total of 50 caravan places.
SFC-Kangaslampi area services:
- Office for sale of ice cream, candy and drink, and supplies for eg. caps, flags and flagpoles.
- Year-round maintenance building with toilets (also referred to as a handicap toilet), washing machine, showers, kitchen area and potable water
- Summer kitchen and outdoor space for washing dishes
- Wood-heated lakeside sauna
- Caravan sauna
- Waste-tank emptying facilities
- Outdoor toilet
- Barbecue hut
- The beach pavilion
- Space for youngsters
- The children's playground has a swing, slide, trampoline, carousel and toys.
- Sales of LPG
How to get there: Road 12 Pajulahti Sports Center about 800 meters to the left Alhaistentie. E75 Mäkelä Kumia, Kumiantie road about 17 km, right on Pajulahdentie road 100 m, right on Alhaistentie.