Welcome to Finnish countryside, on a family forest holding. Your local guide is a forest owner, maybe not typical neither unique, a fare sample.
You may have a hike in forest, walking (or car/bus tour) on forest road is an option. You will experience Finnish forest and nature, something out and further away from tourist routes and main roads.
Your visit will be customised upon your wishes or you will have a standard tour, as you wish.
There are choices from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Minimum charge 65 euros (incl. VAT), standard 3 hours visit for 290 euros.
No minimum number of participants. Maximum can be negotiated if you have tourist buses, there will be limited range of content then.
Depending on time of the year and your interests you may:
• experience healing nature, lessen your stress level and blood pressure
• find out facts about Finnish forestry
• listen to stories and learn about history of this family forest holding
• have a look around Finnish nature out of main roads, learn about living in the Finnish countryside today, and 50 – 100 years ago
• pick berries or mushrooms