Address: Kirkkotie 42, 17320 Asikkala kk
The church, completed in 1880, was designed by architect Georg Wilenius. The bricks were manufactured near Pulkkilanharju. A million of them were needed, and this is why the church is known as "the church of a million bricks". Court painter Vilhelm Ekman painted the altarpiece in 1862. The painting was moved to the new church from a church built in the 17th century and dismantled in 1892.