Address: Tohtaantie 68, 19600 Hartola
In Ski Centre Purnu there are five slopes and the longest one of them is 750m long with the height difference of 100m. The Centre has got a restaurant and rental service for equipment. Purnu has also got a skiing school, where it is possible to receive lessons from downhill skiing to snowboarding. In addition, there is accommodation for over 300 people and a caravan area. In other words; there's everything for a nice winter day.
• 5 slopes and an anchor elevator
• Biggest slope is 100m high and 750 in long
• 2km of illuminated ski tracks
• Skiing school and equipment rental
• Campfire place and a Laplander’s hut
• Approx. 50km of snowmobile routes