Адрес: Tohtaantie 68, 19600 Hartola
The Ski Centre Purnu is situated in Hartola, 100 km North from the city of Lahti. Purnu has five slopes, the longest one is 750 m long with the height difference of 100 m. The Centre has a restaurant and equipment rental service.
The Punu ski school offers lessons in downhill skiing and snowboarding. The caravan area can host more than 300 people.
• 5 slopes and an anchor lift
• Biggest slope is 100m high and 750 long
• 2 km of illuminated ski tracks
• Skiing school and equipment rental
• Campfire place and a Lappish tee
• Approx. 50 km of snowmobile routes