Адрес: Harjukatu 5, 15110 Lahti
The Church of the Holy Trinity is located near the centre of Lahti.
The Orthodox Congregation of Lahti began its work in 1950. It serves region of Päijät-Häme and parts of the Kanta-Häme and Uusimaa regions. The church was designed by the architect Toivo Paatela and completed in 1955. It was consecrated in honour of the Holy Trinity by Bishop Aleksanteri on 9 December 1956. The iconostasis was designed by Protodeacon Leo Kasanko, and the main icons were painted by Irene Schütz.
The renovated Church of the Holy Trinity was reconsecrated on 6 January 2006.
The Church of the Holy Trinity in Lahti is a church belonging to Finland's highway church programme.