Адрес: Kirkkotie 23, 16200 Artjärvi
The present church of Artjärvi was built in 1840. The design of the church was influenced by the Empire style and it is of cruciform floor plan with a tower at one end. It is the fourth church built at Artjärvi. The first one was erected in the 1630s, when the chapelric of Artjärvi was separated from the parish of Lapinjärvi. Artjärvi became a separate parish in 1865.
The church was designed by the architect Anders Fredrik Granstedt. The altarpiece by Matilda Wulffert depicting Christ at Gethsemane was donated to the church in 1848. The pulpit dates from 1872 and was made by a local farmer. There are also items from the earlier church: a votive painting from 1677 hangs on the side wall of the nave and there is an 18th-century epitaph altar in the sacristy. The church bells, from 1644 and 1829, are still in use. The church seats 600.
Next to the church is a parish hall built in 1927. On the other side of the road is a plastered state granary from 1825, which is now in the use of the local heritage association. Next to the granary is a stable originally for the use of church-goers.
Open: mon-wed from 10 am. to 12 am., thu from 4 pm. to 6 pm.