Адрес: Koskustentie 1346, 16280 Kuivanto
Kuivanto Church is located in the village of Kuivanto in Orimattila.
The villagers of Kuivanto had wished to have their own chapel since the 18th century. Kuivanto Church was built in 1930-1931. The plans were by Heikki Tiitola and the building work was the responsibility of master builder Kalle Juselius. The church was consecrated on 28 December 1931. The altarpiece by the artist Väinö Hervo was installed in December 1939, in the early days of the Winter War of 1939-1940. Services began to be held in new church every second Sunday.
The church and its surroundings were refurbished between 1998 and 2000. In 2003, new ecclesiastical textiles were obtained, designed by the textile artist Maisa Kaarna. In 2004 a new digital organ. The church has seats for 300 visitors.