Cottages | 160 km north of Helsinki, Lake Saarijärvi 20 m (length 800 m breadth 500 m), deep water, soft bottom. Pier, own boat.
Log cabin 1983, renovated 2014, spacious living room-kitchen, bedroom (8 m²) with double bed 180x200 cm, bedroom (7 m²) with 2 beds á 90 x 200 cm, wood-fired sauna, washroom, dressing room, open veranda.
Note! Pets are not allowed in bookings made after 1.6.2016.
Stylish and high quality log panel cottage (62 m²) for people who value peace and good outdoor activity possibilities.
The cottage has spacious and comfortable living area, combined with a modern fitted kitchen. The lounge has fireplace, sofa set, dining set and dresser. The bedrooms have storage space for clothes and belongings. Big and bright sauna has wood stove and lake views. From dressing room there is door to spacious veranda with wooden furnishings.
In the yard grows pine forest. In the yard there is barbecue. Upper part of the yard is flat. There is gentle slope leading to the beach. The beach is 20 m away. On the beach there is pier, from which the water depth is about 3 m. Therefore, the depth of the beach is not suitable for children who cannot swim yet.
Lake Saarijärvi is small and clean watered wilderness lake. You may be able to follow the lives of a pair of black-throated diver and swans and also the evening sun rays through a rugged rocky landscape. There is only this cottage and cottage 3293 (which is owned by same owner) by this lake. The cottages have distance of 80 m. There are no other neighbors, so these cottages can enjoy the tranquility of nature. From the cottage yard opens extensive berry and mushroom picking areas. Outdoor recreation opportunities are excellent.
• refrigerator, freezer, hob, stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher
• coffee maker, kettle, toaster, mixer
• Radio / CD player, television, blu-ray / dvd player
• double bed (180 x 200 cm), two twin beds (90 x 200 cm)
• by request a cot and high chair
• washing machine, drying radiator, hair dryer, potty
• grill (charcoal or wood-burning stove)
• rowing boat, two life jackets
• outdoor darts, Mölkky game, owner can borrow a disc golf set
• during the winter season kick-sled and toboggan, by separate agreement possibility to go winter swimming
• outdoor socket for car
Facilities in the village of Padasjoki (7 km away):
• grocery stores, restaurants, banks, Otto (cash machine)
• pharmacist, veterinarian
• masseuses, beautician, pedicurist, barber salons
• indoor swimming pool, gym
• library, an art café
• illuminated exercise track / ski trail network, 18-hole disc golf, tennis court
• views of the tower, from which magnificent landscape of lake Päijänne
• port from which is there is boat trips to Päijänne National Park and fishing grounds
• during summer season a number of art exhibitions and concerts, as well as open-air theater
Recreational activities and day-trip destinations:
• Päijänne National Park (8 km), Evo hiking area (24 km), Isojärvi National Park (53 km)
• Golf course Kanavagolf (34 km)
• horse stables AMR stables (17 km), Kirjonummen stables (30 km)
• Aulanko spa (74 km)
• Himos ski resorts (75 km), Messilä (65 km), Sappee (60 km)
• Lahti (55 km)
• Hämeenlinna (71 km)
• Tampere (98 km)
• Jyväskylä (124 km)