Choose programs of your interest and deepen your understanding of Finnish nature, culture, traditions. The idea is that, over five-ten days, you do relaxing things and fill your body and mind with pure air and positive thoughts and you have left stresses of real life far behind you. Once you’ve spent a few days exploring… go offline and slip into a meditative state!
Arrival at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport and transfer either by rental car or airport bus to Lehmonkärki Resort which is a high-class holiday venue situated in the middle of the Finnish countryside on the shore of Lake Päijänne. Accommodation in a well-equipped log cabin with your own shore, sauna and rowing boat.
• Lunch made from local ingredients.
• A slow walk to the forest, guided by Travellamo, where you will gather herbs for your foot baths as well as branches of the trees for your personal energizing Power Whisks.
• Sauna ritual with body scrubs, facial masks and foot baths (all handmade for you) followed by an aromatic herbal sauna bath with one’s own energizing Power Whisk.
• Dinner full of local tastes.
After delicious country style breakfast guided walk to the forest, by Ma Nature, where you will enjoy the enchanting greenness of Finnish summer, pure and fresh air, and get some gentle exercise while learning about the traditional use and benefits of the marvelous plants that grow wild in our woods and meadows. Together we’ll wildcraft some plants, which you can afterwards use either in herbal sauna, cooking, making simple natural cosmetics or make arts & crafts!
• After wildcrafting, drive back to the cabin and pick up the program of your interest.
• In the afternoon, either free time to enjoy the surroundings or optional activities.
• Later in the evening sauna and swimming in Lake Päijänne. After the sauna, it is time to enjoy genuine tastes of Finnish sauna menu of your choice.
• SUP paddling tour or sauna yoga at Vierumäki Resort
• Secret of Island trip starting from Pajulahti Resort
• Traditional Finnish massage treatments
• Berry or mushroom picking depending on season
After breakfast, drive Revontuli - Northern Lights Resort located at Central Finland (about 160 km from Lehmonkärki). Accommodation in unique All Sky Aurora glass igloo which offers an unforgettable relaxed form of accommodation by the nature with beautiful lake view.
• It is time to catch the soul of sauna on The Northern Lights Sauna Trail; After heating up the sauna, relaxing stretching lesson and possibility to enjoy the silence, relax in an outdoor hot tub and refresh yourself by dipping in fresh lake water.
• After sauna, special sauna dinner under the theme “Forest & Lake” is served.
Departure to Varjola Estate, located 50 km from Revontuli Resort in Finnish countryside and by the lake! Accommodation in beautiful Riihi Villas with lake view. Day continues with “Taste the countrylife” day trip including sheep farm tour and making handicrafts from wool, forest walk and 3-course menu at Varjolas´s Bistro Sylvi.
After breakfast, drive to Hämeenkyrö (total lenght about 230 km).
• On the way, visit at Serlachius Museums. This relaxing stop gives you sights to dramatized history, interesting contemporary art, and art of the Golden Age in magnificent lake landscape. Possibility to enjoy exquisite lunch at award-winning restaurant!
• After the break, drive to Frantsila Wellbeing Centre located in the beautiful Finnish countryside.
• Accommodation in old, wellkept farm house.
After breakfast, it is time to experience what a true relaxation is really all about! You can wonder along a herb path, which will take you through forest, herb fields and meadows and by a forest stream. On the way you can stop and enjoy the fragrance from the herbs, hear the birds singing and the wind whispering through the trees... The sounds and scents and the natural beauty washes away all of your cares and worries!
• After the walking tour, lunch made from mainly organic ingredients is served.
• In the afternoon, you can choose something from the large selection of natural treatments, special saunas or Hot tub experiences.
After well-slept night and breakfast, drive to Lempäälä (about 70 km), Vaihmalanhovi Manor House, located amidst the Finnish countryside by Lake Vanaja. Accommodation in idyllic double/twin room with breakfast. Free afternoon or optional
Breakfast and drive back to Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
Group size: min. 2 persons, max. 15 persons
Duration: 7 nights / 8 days
Availability: On request year-round (on winter time, the walks will be with lanterns to the surrounding nature or with snowshoes), during special events, fairs and holidays, limited availability.
Please note: Also longer stays at one place available and longer tours
Service languages: Finnish, English